China’s fund industry is reshaping and reforming in a move that has received little coverage outside its borders. The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC), came out with a statement earlier this month—inaugurating the first fund management institution, The China Securities Investment Funds Association. So, what are the implications for the fund industry and strategic communications?
- FT uses dramatic trader photo today to talk about stock plunge in Japan, WSJ liked it too; Both photos on front pages http://t.co/Xwo6JYvpSp 24 May 2013 2:05 am ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nick Edwards, formerly of Reuters, joins SCMP as the new business editor 23 May 2013 4:11 am ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Asset managers incl. Vanguard, Blackrock use social media to interact w/ institutional & retail clients Read how: http://t.co/zjKl6iG94l 15 May 2013 10:51 am ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BWassener: Nikkei up, up, up. Though economists really want more clarity on much-needed structural reforms for Japan... http://t.co/lnU… 15 May 2013 10:42 am ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Reading latest Campaign Asia issue- interesting piece on shift in comms to a content-led strategy "PR's Gateway to Digital" 13 May 2013 7:34 am ReplyRetweetFavorite