BY DAMIEN RYAN Myanmar’s government has taken steps to liberalise the press market, allowing the publication of several privately-owned daily newspapers beginning April 1. The move was immediately visible in the streets. Despite this newfound freedom, it may be too early to call this a development in the domestic media relations’ industry.
- Asset managers incl. Vanguard, Blackrock use social media to interact w/ institutional & retail clients Read how: http://t.co/zjKl6iG94l 15 May 2013 10:51 am ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BWassener: Nikkei up, up, up. Though economists really want more clarity on much-needed structural reforms for Japan... http://t.co/lnU… 15 May 2013 10:42 am ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Reading latest Campaign Asia issue- interesting piece on shift in comms to a content-led strategy "PR's Gateway to Digital" 13 May 2013 7:34 am ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Simon Osborne is now the editor of The Trade Asia 6 May 2013 2:42 am ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our office bees hard at work https://t.co/tSSFzK5kaj 3 May 2013 3:58 am ReplyRetweetFavorite